There are so many ways we can choose to live our lives, times spent at school, seeking love, making money, beginning a family, and in the end we should be asking ourselves, ‘Have I made great choices?’ and ‘Has my life been an example to others?’ If we all make the SAME choices and do the SAME things, nothing changes! ~ The only way humanity evolves is when we “find” new, happier ways of living and perfect those! It really is a simple concept, and many instances of “new” (and nude), honest, healthy ways of caring do exist all around us! ~ Have an excellent day!
Make a positive example of this life!
☮ Peace, love, and nudity!
Accepting there is a difference is the beginning of change! Both poses are great, but the importance of comfort cannot be understated, and the nude model believes in themselves more than the bikini model, in my estimation. The bikini model either (a.) needs to cover themselves to “protect” their modesty (not actually necessary), (b.) seeks the acceptance of a crowd by adopting a similar style of dress, or (c.) is being paid to advertise the bikini this year, or the wearing of bikinis in general. The nude model is only themselves, nothing more; no accents, adornment, complimenting items or decorations. The nude model is only what you see, what they are, and is most often attempting to enjoy life plainly, even in cases where they are paid a nominal fee to reveal all.
I see a lot on tumblr lately regarding the defense of underage participants in a certain community, as well as the underage participants expressing anger that they are not welcome on NSFW blogs. As a NSFW blogger, as well as someone who has come to know various sex laws due to their career, I thought I would clarify some things:
1. It doesn’t matter what the age of consent in your state is. Age of consent refers to the age that you are able to consent to sexual activity only.
2. Even if you are able to consent at age 16 or 17, by law you are still a minor. Pornography cannot be sold or viewed by minors.
3. If you are under 18 and you post explicit photos of yourself, you can be charged with creating and circulating child pornography, as the images contain a minor.
4. It is normal to have interests in sex and kink, regardless of age. There are safe spaces on the internet to seek these out and ask questions regarding your interests. Spaces where you can communicate with other teens, that are well moderated and do not allow adults to freely graze and prey.
5. As a minor, showing purposeful disregard for another blogger or a website’s request that no minors be present on the site (and for some explicit material, 21 is the age for legal viewership) puts the owner of that blog and/or website at risk. No one wants to see awesome sex bloggers get shut down or sex friendly spaces on the internet get hit for having underage members. Think about more than just yourselves.
If you’re under 18, unfollow me. Don’t argue, don’t flame me, just unfollow. I’ll be the first person to high five you when you turn 18 and we can reminisce about how much it sucked to wait. Until then, peace out.
Well said and please this is for everyone’s benefit.
Yep, this is going to need as many big, fat reblogs as possible.
Needs to be said.
This statement reflect a lot of present truths, legalities, and I am totally against exploitation of underage people, but I would argue this: A simple photograph of everyday nudity is not explicit. This is an important distinction to make, and one that YOUNG PEOPLE need to consider as society continues its evolution so THEY may carry an awareness of Body Acceptance and anti-shaming (anti-bullying) with any basis on physical appearance with them to the future – for the future and for their children!
I expect this addition to the thread to receive some notice, but again, the key point I am offering for consideration is “simply nudity at any age” is not an explicit behavior! We should punish those interpreting it as such as it is them who are doing wrong, not the young people attempting to express themselves or a newly found sense of self and an emerging appreciation for their own bodies, feelings and so forth.
Narrow definitions of anything are the enemy.
NakedStream video on Periscope:
Titled: “Artistic Nature Shoot Yasolin side” begins with a boat ride and then a part 2 stroll continues in “Polo park” https://twitter.com/NakedStream/status/934609357714493440
(Note: Casual nudity in public settings. Videos seem to be routinely unavailable, probably due to demand and server capacity)
We all need simplicity sometimes. Bare, naked simplicity.